Investment Associate - ImpactU
We are hiring at Oxford University Innovation!
We now have a unique opportunity for a dynamic and motivated Investment Associate to join our team. Reporting to the Head of Investments and New Ventures, and the Social Venture Lead, the successful candidate will demonstrate knowledge and enthusiasm for university innovation. They will possess the right skills to deploy early-stage awards that will help companies across ImpactU flourish. The successful candidate will have an undergraduate degree (or equivalent), and ideally have experience working in a financial or business environment as well as an interest in social entrepreneurship.
- Working with ImpactU partners, including the London School of Economics training programme lead, to upskill companies and scout potential applicants for Awards.
- Supporting the management of the ImpactU Pathfinder Award.
- Activities will include supporting companies applying for funding, attending investor events, and identifying new partner organisations.
- Supporting companies with introduction to investors following Pathfinder Awards.
- Assisting in the management of the portfolio post-award.
- Travel, where required, including (but not exclusively) to member Universities of ImpactU, such as the London School of Economics, University of Cambridge, Coventry University, and the University of Northampton.